Before you use SOLIQUA 100/33
Your healthcare provider should teach you how to inject SOLIQUA 100/33. However, before you use your pen:
- Read all the information that came with your pen, including the Instructions for Use.
- Speak with your doctor or healthcare provider if you have questions about your pen or do not understand the instructions.
- Know your dose and don’t change your dose unless directed by your doctor.
Take special note
- Do not re-use needles.
- Do not use a syringe to remove medicine from your pen.
- Do not share your pen with other people, even if the needle has been changed.
- Check the label on the SOLIQUA 100/33 pen each time you inject to make sure you are using the correct medicine.
- If you have problems handling the pen or can’t see the numbers in the dose window clearly, have another person prepare and inject your dose.
- Finding the right dose can take some time. Stay in close contact with your doctor about how you feel so he or she can adjust your dose to find the dose that works best for you.